So this game that we all love so much is filled with toxic players and pc hackers because no one cares to stop them making PvP impossible to survive with a small 2 man tribe, even in small tribes. People teleport around just to ruin peoples hard work (scumbags) just because they can bully others. You ask them why and they say "go to PvE Bob" so you do the first time and all you get is foundation spam everywhere. you can't build anywhere. Why you ask because people block it off so they can extort you for your hard earned money to get some land in a game or they will ask you to trade items that you couldn't possibly have without a base to make them until you give up and leave the server. In short they should either put offline pvp prevention in small tribes or put foundation spam prevention in PvE. between the swindlers and the toxic bloodthirsty PvP offline cowards, I feel that both would be good options. I also feel that Ark loses more players then it gains because people can't learn to enjoy a game together and instead bully all the new player's into quiting. I've said my peace.

6 hours ago, Yggdrassil said:

For a 2 man tribe in official PvP you want a hidden little hole somewhere nobody goes. Building in a large flat area you may as well hand your stuff straight over.

on pve, all this player needed to do was work up to level 16 and then make a raft.  Stick close to shores and explore w/ the raft and make it a temporary base.  Tame a ptera and search inland more.   Find a spot, fence foundation+pillar an area.  Move in.  Simple.  Now, w/ ocean platforms, if the op saved up materials in a tiny spot, can make a large base w/out any land at all.

B50B0C322B7711B21F0A92480F4C031D2E2915BE

What is available, is only up to the imagination of the user.  THere's places to build, you just need to imagine it.

Archived