(PvE) What is the sense in stealing charge batteries out of charges nodes?

MayonnaisePlease

Do they serve any actual significant usage other than crafting Element in PvE? I spent a bit making a ton of batteries and put 8 in each node, so people can easily craft their element and be on their way. More than half of the nodes are empty of batteries now.

I just don't see why people would yoink the batteries lol

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, MayonnaisePlease said:

Do they serve any actual significant usage other than crafting Element in PvE? I spent a bit making a ton of batteries and put 8 in each node, so people can easily craft their element and be on their way. More than half of the nodes are empty of batteries now.

I just don't see why people would yoink the batteries lol

The ones that usually take them are new players that have no idea. All they know, is that they found a machine that have loot into it just like any beacons. Others are just trolls. Placing them in a folder named "Please don't take batteries!" or something similar usually makes them lasts longer before they get taken but they eventually will be gone soon enough either way.

3 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

The ones that usually take them are new players that have no idea. All they know, is that they found a machine that have loot into it just like any beacons. Others are just trolls. Placing them in a folder named "Please don't take batteries!" or something similar usually makes them lasts longer before they get taken but they eventually will be gone soon enough either way.

Yeah with each one I left a folder named "Batteries" inside. Some of the folders I noticed have been deleted as well. I'll wait a few weeks before I try to put batteries in a bunch of them again and see what happens.

Archived