ARK Survival of the Fittest ascends onto PS4 on July the 19th

Jatheish

1 hour ago, GamerPerfection said:

This is awesome news! I'm glad that the PS4 players are finally going to get to experience "something" ARK related. At the end of the day all platforms will get ARK and SOTF, except Wii U I guess lol. But PS4 has waited long enough for anything ARK related. :)

They have had to wait a long time! But I guess that's down to Sony mostly.

I wonder if the Nintendo NX may be able to get it in the future.

6 minutes ago, EvilChaosDX said:

Don't believe that's been confirmed, but you never know!

Ahh, I'm sure I've read about it somewhere... I think it's a bit weird how difficult it is to find some kind of description of what features the game will have. The split screen is deciding whether this is a buy or not. The game looks somfun to play with a friend splitscreen. :) 

1 minute ago, eirik1993 said:

Ahh, I'm sure I've read about it somewhere... I think it's a bit weird how difficult it is to find some kind of description of what features the game will have. The split screen is deciding whether this is a buy or not. The game looks somfun to play with a friend splitscreen. :) 

The core game will be the best mode for splitscreen when that is released :) that's just my opinion though.

There is somewhere on the wiki with all the upcoming features 

• 2 weeks later...

I know it's a bit late, but devs how do you plan on answering the petition regarding ark for the ps4 if it gets 10,000 signatures? Also, this is kind of a slap in the face to ps4 users who wanted the real ark and not some discount brand game. Sorry if this comes off as a little rude, but as a ps4 player it's very frustrating. And please don't blame bugs, since x box has had this game for a while now. 

• Volunteer Moderator
51 minutes ago, Ximer said:

I know it's a bit late, but devs how do you plan on answering the petition regarding ark for the ps4 if it gets 10,000 signatures? Also, this is kind of a slap in the face to ps4 users who wanted the real ark and not some discount brand game. Sorry if this comes off as a little rude, but as a ps4 player it's very frustrating. And please don't blame bugs, since x box has had this game for a while now. 

10,000 signatures, hell even 1,000,000 signatures would not make WC release ARK on PS4 now. The game is still in Early Access and that means it can't come out on PS4 because Sony don't do an Early Access program that would make it work. So the petition shouldn't be directed at WC, it should be directed at Sony to introduce a platform that will allow for Early Access games.

PS4 players getting SotF in July is hardly a slap in the face. I'm sure it's better for PS4 to get "something" ARK related rather than wait until release without getting a single thing?

• 4 weeks later...