Finding ovis

ArkLover7891

19 minutes ago, Kamikami0 said:

Hi, I have same problem can't find ovis. Found only one in mountains (see map pic), and now can't find a second one anywhere, went at every spawning spots, even spent time on the black sand beaches killing creatures to make spawning ovis, but nothing

IMG1594030226973.png

Have to admit, Im on my second run and Im having troubles too....found a female up north, near 10, 10. But much beyond that, nothing.....may have nerfed spawn rate with the mutton farming?

• 1 month later...

Nah theses lil sheeps are just getting eaten so easily and fast. They can't survive for long in this world, that's why it's important to clean areas out of any predators and have such patience...

Time passed I got lucky I found a male on the Redwood small mountain on the left after I cleaned up anything I could. Luck and time that's what you need and no predators

On 7/6/2020 at 7:10 PM, Kamikami0 said:

Hi, I have same problem can't find ovis. Found only one in mountains (see map pic), and now can't find a second one anywhere, went at every spawning spots, even spent time on the black sand beaches killing creatures to make spawning ovis, but nothing

IMG1594030226973.png

It's been awhile since i played island, but when I did play island that was the only place I ever found sheep. typically once a game day I'd fly over there with an argent and look for one. You need to be fast because they die quickly

Archived