Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Clearly at this stage of "development", there are root problems that either can not or will not be fixed. We paid for a product, we should be able to recieve the full benefits of said product we invensted in. Events should be extended for the total amount of downtime during an event period that servers are down. You shouldn't have to miss out because you got unlucky on which server you picked to have your main base on. When you fear of losing event dino's, drops or just pure grinding you've done due to rollbacks, it makes this game unplayable at times. I took a long break from this a few months after gen 2 released,  hoping servers would finally be stable and they clearly are not. If we can't trust ark 1 servers, what gives people confidence in buying ark 2 and recieving a stable online experience in return?

994 has been "down" for 17 hours. It shows 10 people online, no one can actually connect to the server, you get timeout errors every time. I've probably submitted 10 server outage forms. The 10 people its showing online on battlemetrics are clearly stuck in limbo, it shows all 10 have been on for 18 hours straight. I am so done with these servers, this game. This game has been out since 2015, 8 YEARS and we can't have a working product. 8 YEARS.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

EU SERVERS:
Especially for GenTwo EU Servers  :
some servers going down Alot in just 3 Days some of Eu Servers going down like 10 Times in pc Steam servers ( server not responded) .

every time the server going down making a Rollback ,so that always happened and we lost some stuff, dinos and progress .

Finally, We hope you guys make some maintenance for your server especially for Eu servers .

< Steam, windows 10 servers >
Best Regards …
K2

So exactly what is it about Gen2 that makes it so unplayable especially during events? This is ridiculous. Ive been stuck with my main being unable to login for 5=6 hours because the server went down and I have a feeling I am going to lose the progress I made on missions when it does finally come back up.. Ridiculous that we cant participate in events on Gen2 servers

In the last month I’ve had my character killed while logged off, losing all my items then dc while transferring which killed my character and kicked me from my tribe(I am the owner and my base was still intact). I’ve been getting dc’d several times daily for an hour each time, constantly lose connection with the host, game crashes almost every time I transfer servers then couldn’t hop off Gen2 because every server in the cluster was full. All specifically on Gen2. It’s more than aggravating!