Suggestion for Astrocetus Warp

Leebum

Suggestion for Astrocetus Warp

I doubt the wildcard team would have the desire to enact a larger change to the Astro's warp but I will offer it anyway with the Com managers tag @Cedric @ZenRowe

I love  the idea that was presented where we could warp around the map, however the current iteration of it is disappointing. This may be due to reasons I am unfamiliar with but here is my suggestion.

The wild Astro will teleport and completely disappear from view, very cool. Why not have it that when a player warps, they move similar to the cruise missile where you can control for a short time the warp "Bubble" lets say and move at a faster rate, much faster to teleport a greater distance and when you reach the end of the warp (or cancel it) you appear at that spot. You could make it so that the Cosmic power runs down during this travel like stam.

I really love the new creatures, so dont take this as much of criticism but rather a request. Make  Astrocetus as cool as you made them sound in the dev stream. The result is disappointing to me personally.

Thanks for reading!

Archived