Fixed

wintersquint

Fixed

The worst game I have ever played.. So many snags in this game it not worth your time!!!
1) Built on a cliff, spawned in and my survivor was stuck in mid-air dead with all my gear.
2) Random foundations or structures disappear when logging off and back on.
3) I took me one 1/2 hour to start playing genisis because of the outrageous dino spawns on the spawn points.
4) Fell in a crack and said I was in a house, couldn't even kill myself to continue playing. 
5) No need to explain the LAG.
6) Ladders and hatch frames..it pushes you to the side so you cant get in or out.
7) Support for the game is GARBAGE! Takes me days to acquire the thing in this game and it takes weeks/months or not at all to get a response.  By then all your things decay,die,or get destroyed by environment or other players.Should have live chat 
support for the players  WE spend a large amount of time and money on this game to be ignored by your neglected work on this game.
? Falling through the map with your dino and have no way back easly.
9) ALWAYS DISCONNECTION OR BLUE SCREENS,Conection time outs when your in a hazardous area or position.
10) Promotes BULLYING from alot of players.."I seen you on all the time so I'm locking you in handcuffs and I'll feed you so you dont die, Think about starting a new survivor " <----THIS IS BULLpoop
THIS GAME IS A WASTE OF PEOPLES LIFE, TIME, AND MONEY so next time you come out and give us another DLC or add-on date  STAND BEHIND THAT DATE NOT MONTHS LATER. Dont use our pre-order money to start making the damn thing
Thanks wildcard for not listening..
        The P.O Survivors

Archived