Have Tier 3 Loot Crates been Nerfed

merandoo

10 minutes ago, wintericem107 said:

yeah I don't think ill be buying them again intel they fix them to be worth the buy like the helmet was bad to like the gramma mission have given me better helms

I think it has something to do with the mission loot table being nerfed, least it sounds like it, as you seem to be getting the same kind of junk the missions are giving now.   Did a mission just yesterday and I got "Primitive Cloth Shoes" as a reward... I mean really? one of the very first things you learn to make as a mission reward?  I think whoever thought up the loot table rewards wasn't in their right mind at the time.

18 minutes ago, caleb68 said:

I think it has something to do with the mission loot table being nerfed, least it sounds like it, as you seem to be getting the same kind of junk the missions are giving now.   Did a mission just yesterday and I got "Primitive Cloth Shoes" as a reward... I mean really? one of the very first things you learn to make as a mission reward?  I think whoever thought up the loot table rewards wasn't in their right mind at the time.

It's been like that since the beginning of the game. Why on earth do high level supply drops give compass and crop plot BPs?

Just another broken aspect of ark.

Archived