Ext titans

Castlerock

2 hours ago, Castlerock said:

My tribe is hoping to fight the king titan this week. We want to tame all titans to use against it but we dont know how to tame the ice and forest titan, anyone got any tips, strategies or any link to useful youtube videos on how to do it? Preferably not so costly like in terms of ammo used if can.

I use a sniper rifle to tame snow titan .fairly easy each tribemate  should bring 500 ammo or so.one guy lures keeps him busy while rest shoots.and for rest titan I use the firewyvern that he spawns takes a bit but works well.make lots of sleeping bags lol

Ice titan isn't too difficult to tame, I had a friend distract it with a couple of snow owls whilst I sniped with an ascendant fabricated sniper from a sort of safe spot on a cliff face. Take a LOT of ammo and sleeping bags. 

The forest titan however.. expect to die a few times so be prepared! We lost a couple of snow owls to this menace. Took 4 of us, all with very good fabricated snipers and a LOT of ammo. Bring lots of sleeping bags! Be aware he has this move where he will grab you and one shot you, it's quite obvious when he does this move so if you pay attention you can dodge it. More than likely you will end up sniping him from the ground, so have one person chomping the trees he spawns with a forest wyvern. 

Archived