Community Crunch 212: Legacy Servers, Winter Wonderland 4, and Sponsored Mod Applications

StudioWildcard

why the Legace -PVP servers disappeared ? :steamsad:
I had a character of 95 lvl, how can I restore it now? ....
:cleandino: :lunar2019madpig::lunar2019scowlingpig::steamsad:
-----------------------------------------
In this post, the developers promised to save and not destroy https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/articles.html/ark-state-of-the-game-r486/
i am disappointed and feel cheated .....
?

On 2/8/2020 at 8:01 AM, Jeez said:

why the Legace -PVP servers disappeared ? :steamsad:
I had a character of 95 lvl, how can I restore it now? ....
:cleandino: :lunar2019madpig::lunar2019scowlingpig::steamsad:
-----------------------------------------
In this post, the developers promised to save and not destroy https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/articles.html/ark-state-of-the-game-r486/
i am disappointed and feel cheated .....
?

Many are disappointed with this, however, it is possible to see a noticeable improvement in performance on many servers returning to what it was before the disastrous extra life x8 farm x36 lag, in part correcting some of the flaws in the ark itself and in another of the players who use inappropriate tools to try to get advantage the game, but undoubtedly the players in the legacy cluster ended up paying the bill for everything that was bad about the new cluster and the legacy, what I could see is that some friends partially reduced the frequency of the game of the ark, others have stopped and a small part is playing in the new and inherited clusters. ARK's image was undoubtedly scratched and discredited. There are three paths to the future of the legacy cluster: 1) ARK will end the entire legacy cluster, stating that it is not possible to take seriously what the ark team writes. 2) The ark will keep the legacy pve cluster separate and will impose more difficulties or 3) try to improve the image by merging the clusters.

On 1/7/2020 at 6:10 AM, LaugherOutLoud said:

people are really here bitching about legacy being cancelled and them not providing support, but everyone knew this the moment new cluster was released...

your own fault for putting time into legacy really.

I didn't knew, i just found out yesterday when someone told me.. 3 years wasted for nothing.. oh well when that time comes I'll just delete ark and never play it again I'm afraid.. 

On 1/7/2020 at 6:10 AM, LaugherOutLoud said:

people are really here bitching about legacy being cancelled and them not providing support, but everyone knew this the moment new cluster was released...

your own fault for putting time into legacy really.

I didn't knew about it till someone told me yesterday, 3 years wasted for nothing.. ohwell when that time comes I'll just delete ark and never play it again..?