Solo Server without Managarmr

Ahmed56

Suggestion

4 replies to this server topic

Ehh, maybe a 3 or 4 man tribe would be better. I'd like to play official (wow I HAVE to play unofficial because it's not like server populations don't die, pffft I should just make my own unofficial server because I can totally afford it) without getting wiped by some sweatys who put 8+ hours into the game. I don't see why this a bad idea (okay maybe removing a dino just because it's too OP might upset some, causing more to disagree with you) people could play their mega tribe servers and enjoy it, and some others who don't have many friends to play with could play a smaller tribe servers, and nobody's game experience is hurt. Unofficial servers are full of unfair admins and people paying to win, some of us actually want to enjoy an official server. 

1 hour ago, Kaprosuchus said:

stop being cheap and set up a server yourself you have the tools. stop asking wildcard to spend money on crap that benefits almost nobody when you wouldn't be willing to pay for it.

This is exactly right. WC provided the tools for players to make custom niche servers. 

And honestly solo/duo don't make any sense for a tribe based PvP official play mode. Maybe if they invested more time in Survival of the Fittest.

Archived