Helpful Ark Merchandise Request

DinoMum98

Helpful Ark Merchandise Request

My family and I love this game and play alot in our PS4. We have the evolved version so no.1. My question is regarding helpful merchandise basically what if any guides and posters are out there to help gameplay? Im constantly haunting the gamepedia for locations of ingredients needed and how to get our hands on them eg what drops them etc and where that dinosaur is. I am also looking hard to find map posters to put on the wall at home and a dinosaur chart poster of whats available. Are these things out there somewhere. 

Though i love the info on gamepedia it is annoying always going on there when the kids have a question and the amount of screenshots and bookmarks is getting tedious. TIA

I like the idea of a cook book. I wrote them all down in a blank book about a year ago and started to illustrate them with in game graphics, just never got round to finishing it.

If I remember rightly I stopped working on it because my niece wanted to help with the colouring in.

Map posters I would definitely buy.

17 hours ago, SnowboundGem said:

I like the idea of a cook book. I wrote them all down in a blank book about a year ago and started to illustrate them with in game graphics, just never got round to finishing it.

If I remember rightly I stopped working on it because my niece wanted to help with the colouring in.

Map posters I would definitely buy.

Thats a good idea i might have to do that. 

Archived