TheIsland407 is DYING!

Zen00

TheIsland407 is DYING!

Every server save at least half the people get DC'd, sometimes a full crash and rollback happens, and there's at least 2-3 minutes of lag "aftershocks" after each save where you can't do anything because you keep rubber banding. FIX THIS SERVER!!!!

This has been going on for at least a week now.

I was hoping to find a thread like this so I didn't have to make one. Almost ALL of my servers have had issues. about a year ago 341 was so bad they FINALLY gave us a new IP. After everyone on the server came together and reported it daily. But it took weeks to happen. And that wasn't the worst part. The worst part is they simply assigned that IP to ANOTHER server. We had people coming over from 342 asking if we had lag issues etc because now they were having them.. of course that was a great fix! .. not.

And now? well it's laggy and rubberbands and the 2 delays that seem to happen back to back on server save. My main ext server is unplayable, the constant log outs and disconnects etc. I used to do game support for another company and I thought we had issues.. WC and Ark take the cake for bad servers and performance. I have almost 8k hours invested in this game AND my sister and I both have genesis but I am seriously thinking of just playing on our private server and saying raptor it all to the public servers.. not worth the stress or hassle. Or I may just not play at all, there are so many other games I like and have been playing Ark less and less.

( added pic of my adventure trying to play on a rag server.. I know rag is worse than most, but this was almost 3 minutes of delay.. constantly) 

Flying fish.. so fun.. 

rag lag.jpg

Archived