Deinonychus egg glitch

ST4RCH4S3R22

Deinonychus egg glitch

I literally started playing valguero maybe a few days ago and tamed various creatures (pve server) so i took my new pteranodon out to a deino nest, cautiously landed, grabbed the nearby egg, rushed back onto my ptera and flew off only to land and see, no egg in my inventory. Puzzled i went back to the nest not getting off to get close as it wasn’t needed, i could see the egg was definitely not in the nest, but i also didn’t have it. Playing on Xbox One, can anyone explain? 

1 minute ago, ST4RCH4S3R22 said:

Deinonychus egg glitch

I literally started playing valguero maybe a few days ago and tamed various creatures (pve server) so i took my new pteranodon out to a deino nest, cautiously landed, grabbed the nearby egg, rushed back onto my ptera and flew off only to land and see, no egg in my inventory. Puzzled i went back to the nest not getting off to get close as it wasn’t needed, i could see the egg was definitely not in the nest, but i also didn’t have it. Playing on Xbox One, can anyone explain? 

It was probably there so long it spoiled. It happens with Wyverns and Rock Drakes too.

Archived