Help Gacha

Why do my gacha only put normal crystals and not good ones? I know how the porridge works, I know that when they are two together who are not a couple they get annoying, when they are not happy they produce less, if they do not have pellets they produce less, but I do not understand why in a long time they do not put good crystals (they which is not very often but literally they release me a good one every hour or more)

3 minutes ago, Diego62748 said:

Help Gacha

Why do my gacha only put normal crystals and not good ones? I know how the porridge works, I know that when they are two together who are not a couple they get annoying, when they are not happy they produce less, if they do not have pellets they produce less, but I do not understand why in a long time they do not put good crystals (they which is not very often but literally they release me a good one every hour or more)

Level up their "Crafting Skills" stat.

To get better loot, you might want to try better food.  Plant Y traps are a go to for the most mat production these days.  We used to get rediculously good crystals w/ war maps, but the nert has made the loot you get now good for starting out but not high lvl activities.