Colorblind Support

ari45sn

Suggestion

Colorblind Support

Sorry if this is just a bother but my boyfriend is colorblind and it makes me so sad that it's harder for him to tell the difference between the green and blue drops. I don't know if there are any possible ways to change this and i understand that it isn't a necessity but it would be so nice to see it improved upon if they have enough spare time and resources. Thank you <33

He usually goes for only purple and yellow because he has confused blue with green in the past :((

3 replies to this server topic

13 hours ago, ari45sn said:

Colorblind Support

Sorry if this is just a bother but my boyfriend is colorblind and it makes me so sad that it's harder for him to tell the difference between the green and blue drops. I don't know if there are any possible ways to change this and i understand that it isn't a necessity but it would be so nice to see it improved upon if they have enough spare time and resources. Thank you <33

He usually goes for only purple and yellow because he has confused blue with green in the past :((

So maybe the color in the label, that can be seen thru a spyglass?

Colour blindness support is really lacking in this game, and its really a fundamental accessibility feature that should have been included from day 1 IMO. A text label could help, but a filter option would be better as it would make for a much more immersive and holistic gameplay experience for colour blind players - and it would have the benefit of allowing those players to more accurately see colours on dinos during events etc too. 

Archived