Game Crashing Since Last Update When I Do This....

DeHammer

Game Crashing Since Last Update When I Do This....

Normally, if I take an item of my scuba gear and drop into into an armor slot where I'm already wearing something, the scuba gear becomes the new armor for that slot and the previously worn armor piece goes into my inventory. Since the last update, whenever I take items of my scuba gear and drop them on top of the armor I'm already wearing, the game crashes, with the typical 'shooter game' crash error report. Can post a picture later. 

It doesn't seem to crash if I empty the armor slot first, then add the scuba gear. 

I don't think its map related, but in case it matters... private server running Ragnarok. 

You should submit a bug report. However, you're not giving enough info. Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\ARK\ShooterGame\Saved\Logs (assuming you installed Ark in the default directory) and open a "CRASHSTACK" type file with Notepad or your favorite word processor. Copy and paste the contents into a bug report. You also need to provide system specifications (what hardware you're running like CPU, GPU, RAM amount, etc.). This is all assuming you're referring to the PC version. I can't tell you what to do on a console.

Archived