Are Abuse Tickets Ever Answered In A Timely Fashion?

Zeee

Are Abuse Tickets Ever Answered In A Timely Fashion?

Do the devs/GMs actually do anything about abuse tickets? I don't understand, every time I hear of a ticket being made, or make one myself, the GMs request to see the offenders in the act. BUT when you make a ticket they don't respond for over 24 hours....... Is Wildcard trolling us and just helping the guys who make twitch and youtube content? I have heard about some corrupt ass poop but I always chose to not believe it. But recently it is becoming harder to deny that there is some serious corruption. I sent in videos 2 days in a row of people mesh biting and no response. I DM the Wildcard members in Salt Discord and they don't respond.... 

I was told my previous post was fine other than the last line, I deleted that last line so please do not take away my forum privileges. I am making a serious inquiry and will modify my post however to make it fit the rules just tell me please.

2 minutes ago, Zeee said:

What I am saying is a ticket reporting current abuse, happening in that moment, should receive priority over a ticket reporting a problem that is not as time sensitive.

It dosen't work that way. Tickets are answered in the order recieved. There isn't ticket triage to flag them for priority.

And cannot you give an example of an issue that wouldn't be time sensitive?

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, Aylana314159 said:

It dosen't work that way. Tickets are answered in the order recieved. There isn't ticket triage to flag them for priority.

And cannot you give an example of an issue that wouldn't be time sensitive?

This is exactly how it works. First come, first served. 

Nobody on the forums can help you regarding in-game issues.

Archived