ARK IN OCULUS VR

TUROKcuba

ARK IN OCULUS VR

Hello , when ark will be available for vr support ? , i know for sure i'm not the only one with the same question , no man's sky its coming soon full vr support , ark would be nice ,  i can really tame a giga kinda on real life ..please devs , y'all make ark park and it works fantastic on the vr , why not ark survival ....thanks 

I used to be able to run this on my HTC Vive in Virtual Desktop. However, one day somebody updated Battleye to reject the hooks that Virtual Desktop used to bounce the visual data back to the headset. Black screen. No official support for the HMD. I did however hear that I can register my Vive with Occulus as usable hardware, and then run Occulus when playing ARK to get VR Support enabled.

• 2 weeks later...

Today,  i tried many times to play ark with the VR , i even upgrade my graphic card from 1080 TI to  rtx 2080 TI , still not working , well i guess i will go back to steam library and delete ark from my games  permanently  ,  VR is getting very popular  in fact the prices on oculus are 3 times way cheaper than before  3 years ago , and myself from the first time i use my oculus make me realize that not even playing video games in a 70 inches tv ultra hd 4 k resolution goes close to the experience on the VR ,   what a difference trying to tame a T REX in front of you with the reality instead seen it on 2d from the tv screen , ok thanks develovers for the good interest to the ark community ...ark will be delete right away .

29 minutes ago, TUROKcuba said:

Today,  i tried many times to play ark with the VR , i even upgrade my graphic card from 1080 TI to  rtx 2080 TI , still not working , well i guess i will go back to steam library and delete ark from my games  permanently  ,  VR is getting very popular  in fact the prices on oculus are 3 times way cheaper than before  3 years ago , and myself from the first time i use my oculus make me realize that not even playing video games in a 70 inches tv ultra hd 4 k resolution goes close to the experience on the VR ,   what a difference trying to tame a T REX in front of you with the reality instead seen it on 2d from the tv screen , ok thanks develovers for the good interest to the ark community ...ark will be delete right away .

Seeya! *waves gingerly*

Archived