Underwater Tek Base

Vynxx

Suggestion

Underwater Tek Base

Hello, I have been an Ark player for years and am just joining the forum mostly because I had no use to do so before. I have been making underwater bases with tek for a little while now, let alone how annoying it is on Xbox and makes me want to just give up on life itself. The Vacuum chambers really need an overhaul, the frame gets in the way or everything, and no not physical BUT MENTALLY, just imagine seeing a frame for every 2x2 sq ft you walked, it didn’t ever make you get stuck on it or anything.. it is just there, staring into your soul.. Anyways, I would love a more “modern” and “fresh” look to it, such as the ones in S+. Thank you for your time, and have a wonderful day.

5 replies to this server topic

I would have to agree. We have large oceans on some of the maps with lovely building areas, but with only the pods to use, it makes it a bit difficult to really put them to use without creating massive lag. I would love to build underwater more or at the very least, build a stationary boat of sorts that does not require the overuse of pillars to build on the water itself. 

Either way, a bit more variety for underwater and on water building would be appreciated. 

*this is from the perspective of a xbox player

Archived