stuck in terrain and cant die

OldTimerGamer

stuck in terrain and cant die

so i got stuck in terrain and someone put a foundation over my head. so now its giving me house buff.  cant punch rocks to die.  can admin move me?

am i wrong to assume there is some form of customer support. i dont see how to ask for help on the forums from customer support.

Just now, OldTimerGamer said:

its beginner server.. there are no tribes. not enough people.  just 1 guy with an argy saddle that keeps everyone down... (argy saddle from special event that nobody else can get)

If i ever die my gear will be unrecoverable as well.  that guy has made 2 people quit ark this week.  probably going to be 3 now.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, OldTimerGamer said:

its beginner server.. there are no tribes. not enough people.  just 1 guy with an argy saddle that keeps everyone down... (argy saddle from special event that nobody else can get)

Submit a Support Ticket: https://support.survivetheark.com/

If players have items they are not supposed to have on a specific cluster, then I'm sure the GMs/Enforcement Team will have them deleted.

If you log off would that help? Maybe you would die respawning so you can spawn at home? Or maybe you would glitch out of the rock and foundation?

Even if you can't recover items does it matter in the long run? you won't be part of the scenery anymore!

Ticket support takes a while sometimes weeks so hopefully you get sorted.

Archived