Looking for instructions on tribe governance

Melcreif

I've never set it up before since I havne't really needed it, but I do have a couple guys in the tribe that I don't know very well and figure it's probably the right time to do this.  Does anyone have a link they can share to the best way or maybe some instructions in this area?  Also is it possible to apply this to vaults, cryofridges, etc?

Thanks guys!

47 minutes ago, Melcreif said:

I've never set it up before since I havne't really needed it, but I do have a couple guys in the tribe that I don't know very well and figure it's probably the right time to do this.  Does anyone have a link they can share to the best way or maybe some instructions in this area?  Also is it possible to apply this to vaults, cryofridges, etc?

Thanks guys!

Each item / dino can be set to govrnance levels. You just need to set the access level and keep the players below that access level if you dont want them to ride / open. You can also enable admin only access for your personal shack / dinos etc

At work so cant provide links atm

2 minutes ago, Oli4 said:

Its possible to apply it to vaults/fridges etc(pretty much everything), but remember that C4/explosives don't care about your triberanks

Not so much concerned about C4 with these guys.  I don't think their the kinda guys that would just start blowing things up.  But would they maybe grab something out of cryo and forget where they put it?  Yeah I could see that happening...

Archived