Patch 292.103 seems to have broken the game for me

tkbear

The patch a few days ago was good for me but the one right now causes a crash anytime I load my SP game. Seems to be the standard "they screwed something up that you can't fix" type of failure (to be specific it seems like there are errors when calling up functions that load in stuff from saves, that or someone just deleted a few of the said functions). Just wanted to let everyone know and hopefully devs send out a new patch to fix this one soon.

2 hours ago, Vaculity said:

Did you verify your files?

Sure did, I did everything I could to load the save. New Arks were loading but I really don't wanna start a new Ark. I was gonna wait to see if anyone else reports a clean download fixes it but I started mine a few hours ago and I shall see if this works.

If you went nuclear and reinstalled the game, that means that it has to be something external. Latest drivers? Well if yes, try reinstalling those. Eh if already done that, what else can it be? I once remember having to reinstall Windows in order to play Mabinogi NA. It refused to run regardless of whatever I did on that computer. Hopefully, you don't have to do that.

Archived