Animal color ideas and name ideas

Arkbreeder777

• 1 month later...

Well it really depends on the tame and it’s color. Usually I’ll just name them according to their color. For example, I’ve named several red Jerboas “Rouge” and one of my old blue Featherlights that was named “Azure”. Just find a nice sounding name based on its color. 

Now, when it comes to specific tames it gets more complicated. For something large and powerful like a Reaper, I would choose names such as “Titus” or “Goliath”. Something that really goes with their strength. You could also go with naming a wolf something like “Alpha” to call out its pack lifestyle.

Function is also important. You could name a Trike or a Stego “Berry” or name a Doed “Rocky”. You could also be very literal and name a Parasaur “Alarm” or a Velo “Turret” and/or “Machine Gun”. This is by far the easiest way to find a name since most tames have an obvious or well known function to the game. 

Finally, you can choose a pop-culture or a name you come up with. Things like naming a Reaper “Xeno” (as in xenomorph), a Rock Drake “Dwayne”, or a Gacha “Sid” are some examples of such names. 

Hope this helped you find some names for your tames. 

• 4 weeks later...

Dire bears - Balloo and Baby Bear
Equus - Bloodsteed, emerald, indigo, neon, port, z-horse-ebra
Manas - Glacion, snowbeast, snowcone
Snow Owls - Cyan Dream, hedwig, snowy
Iguanadon - Iggy
Tek Quetz - Skarmory
Bulbdog - Bulbadog
Rexes - Lady T, Magentasauros, chaos, rexanne, rockafella
Anky - Swanky-anky, tanky-anky, anky-panky
Dodic - Blueball ? (tribemates choice!)

Archived