Insiding in ark Pvp

GamingBeater

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 5:16 PM, GamingBeater said:

Hello ark commiunity, why is iniding alowed in Ark? Its the worst thing u can do, and in my opinion, it should be banable. What is ur opinion, i realy want to her that

-GamingBeater

Insiding is a legitimate tactic and can also be easily defended against with proper forethought. It sucks when it happens to you, but it shouldn't be against the rules. Otherwise you end up with tribe leadership that will always default to totalitarian rule if the rest of the tribe is unhappy at the leader or each other.

Sabotage of enemy tribes is legit part of warfare.

Mutiny against own tribe is also a legit tactic.

Vet your recruits and treat your members well and you eliminate insiding. I once played in a certain Megatribe that  were active on officials since beginning of legacy and were never insided to this day. Because they took adeauete measures like vetting, setting ranks, compartmentalizing information, and most importantly treating people fairly.

On 11/16/2018 at 5:16 PM, GamingBeater said:

Hello ark commiunity, why is iniding alowed in Ark? Its the worst thing u can do, and in my opinion, it should be banable. What is ur opinion, i realy want to her that

-GamingBeater

How do these insiders get in the tribe in the first place? It’s the tribe’s fault for not properly vetting new members and for not having tribe restrictions set in place. You can’t be so easily trusting. 

Archived