Base Defence

Lley223

Make it more expensive to them than its worth for them. Build a bunch of 1x1 cubes and house a bunch of crap in it so they get frustrated when they waste their explosives. Tame a purlovia, keep your goods in that. Keep it burrowed far enough away from your base that they won't stumble across it during the raid. 

Alternative is to hide a shelf in some weeds in the water. These can go hidden for months depending on how active the water game is on your new server.

If they have C4 and you have nothing, there's really nothing you can do to defend yourself from them aside from simply building where they can't find you. Sunken Forest has some really cool nooks to build small scale in. As you grow, you might want to consider a cliff platform in one of the corners of the Sunken forest, after you get a ptera. 

4 minutes ago, Nuggie said:

Make it more expensive to them than its worth for them. Build a bunch of 1x1 cubes and house a bunch of crap in it so they get frustrated when they waste their explosives. Tame a purlovia, keep your goods in that. Keep it burrowed far enough away from your base that they won't stumble across it during the raid. 

Alternative is to hide a shelf in some weeds in the water. These can go hidden for months depending on how active the water game is on your new server.

farm faster, we just had 3x for the weekend, honestly 'making it too expensive to be worth it" will never work, it takes no time at all to farm c4, and dont presume their goal is simply to get loot they may just want you off the server, in which case there is little you can do to stop them.

19 minutes ago, JackpotMonkey said:

farm faster, we just had 3x for the weekend, honestly 'making it too expensive to be worth it" will never work, it takes no time at all to farm c4, and dont presume their goal is simply to get loot they may just want you off the server, in which case there is little you can do to stop them.

They don’t want me off the server I think.last raider left me and my tames alive.

19 minutes ago, JackpotMonkey said:

If you have already lost everything anyways, move to a different extinction server. you play on pvp, if you dont want to encouter the pvp aspect of the game then dispite its limitations the only way to ensure you will aviod it is by playing PVE

I do t really mis being raised. Just a looking for ways to help defend myself 

Archived