Baby boom and double harvesting

Korkan

14 minutes ago, Korkan said:

Do these apply for solo players as well?

Apparently they don’t even apply to mobile.

i asked a similar question last week, but it was moved to the off topic section of the forums as it was deemed unrelated to the game (?.)

the mobile edition of the game is created by a different studio to the other platforms, so when they say a. Event is across ALL platforms it actually means all platforms EXCEPT mobile. Which I’m personally ok with, just don’t advertise these things as being available on all platforms as they obviously are accessible by ALL platforms. #endrant

if I can find the thread I’ll link it in so others asking same question can see the official response

3 minutes ago, ScreamingViolet said:

i asked a similar question last week, but it was moved to the off topic section of the forums as it was deemed unrelated to the game (?.)

the mobile edition of the game is created by a different studio to the other platforms, so when they say a. Event is across ALL platforms it actually means all platforms EXCEPT mobile. Which I’m personally ok with, just don’t advertise these things as being available on all platforms as they obviously are accessible by ALL platforms. #endrant

if I can find the thread I’ll link it in so others asking same question can see the official response

Oooo Violet I soooo hope you're wrong. No Baby Boom for mobile??? I'm gonna find a corner and..... Ummm. Well. When I stand in corners.... Ummm. My eyes sweat. Yeah. That's it. My eyes sweat. :)

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, ScreamingViolet said:

You just got everything wrong here!

Firstly your topic never got moved. You posted it in the Mobile forum, it is still in the mobile forum.

The OP is talking about the baby boom and double harvesting that is on the mobile version right now and whether is for solo players. He isn't even talking about the Evolution events because that has nothing to do with War Drum Studios mobile game.

16 minutes ago, GP said:

You just got everything wrong here!

Firstly your topic never got moved. You posted it in the Mobile forum, it is still in the mobile forum.

The OP is talking about the baby boom and double harvesting that is on the mobile version right now and whether is for solo players. He isn't even talking about the Evolution events because that has nothing to do with War Drum Studios mobile game.

Wow! 

@Korkan sorry, I got that incredibly wrong. I’ve mixed up the baby boom event with the weekend events. My bad.

i was in a severe car accident 6 months ago and as a result of some of the injuries I sustained my memory just isn’t what it used to be. Not just in the sense of not recalling everything, but also in the sense of having memories that never existed. It’s hard to explain. If I have a thought of ‘imagine taking down a giga with a pike’. My mind started treating thoughts like that in the same way as things that actually ocurred, like ‘I got my ass kicked when I tried to take on a giga’.its crazy.

Im sorry for giving you the wrong info. Normally I double check where I’ve read something before I make a post, but obviously I didn’t do that this time and got the events all mixed up. 

1 hour ago, araptor1 said:

I think it's just for those with primal pass which u have to pay money to get

The Baby Boom event is for all players on all servers. All of our weekend events last Friday-Monday for Public servers, and Friday-Tuesday for Primal Pass Only servers.

Events do not apply to Single Player because Single Player is not connected to our servers, which directly receive the changes for the events.

Archived