Just how dumb is wildcard?

JeanII

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Jamage007 said:

No base is unraidable.

Well Jacked has now been playing and uploading footage of other games since this so WC has lost out on a whole bunch of free advertising for this mistake. GG

Lol. Maybe don’t exploit the game next time and then cry wolf. Sure getting wiped was heavy handed but it’s not like people honestly thought they would get away with something so obviously out of place. All of you people defending these guys are hilarious, keep the laughs coming. Next, you’ll be defending meshers because it’s a new hole no one knows about yet.

3 hours ago, SaltyMonkey said:

All of you people defending these guys are hilarious, keep the laughs coming. Next, you’ll be defending meshers because it’s a new hole no one knows about yet.

Bro do u have any knowledge what u talking?

GT is wiped within 2 days but devs have pending complaint abt cheater for moths they didn't care but they were in hurry to wipe a person. Most are upset cause when he post pic on twitter then no one warn him its exploit or against the terms, they just hop in the server and wiped. I also made a complaint and post video evidence 3 months ago but no one came to see this.

10 hours ago, GEonWAR said:

Bro do u have any knowledge what u talking?

GT is wiped within 2 days but devs have pending complaint abt cheater for moths they didn't care but they were in hurry to wipe a person. Most are upset cause when he post pic on twitter then no one warn him its exploit or against the terms, they just hop in the server and wiped. I also made a complaint and post video evidence 3 months ago but no one came to see this.

Didn’t know it was an exploit lol. If you’re stupid enough to record and broadcast yourself doing something you shouldn’t be able to, then you deserve everything that comes your way.

Are people really that dumb that they think just because they are able to do something, it means it’s ok to proceed? Building a sustainable structure on the surface should not be possible but these idiots find a loophole then cry that they got wiped. You can’t make it up.

I find it strange that people try to defend this whilst attacking cheaters even though the exact same logic is applied; “I’ve just found a loophole/cheat/exploit and even though I’m not supposed to be able to do it, I’ll continue anyway.”

2 hours ago, SaltyMonkey said:

I find it strange that people try to defend this whilst attacking cheaters even though the exact same logic is applied; “I’ve just found a loophole/cheat/exploit and even though I’m not supposed to be able to do it, I’ll continue anyway.”

You should play PvP to know how people cheat, here in thread calling everyone cheater and dumb is easy. Already mentioned Dev don't have time to finish their players pending complaint but they have time to log in server and wipe someone hard work without any warning. People will build where game allow to build if it is not intended then make it unbuildable like ragnarok (U cant build on Obelisk), its Dev fault that 4 years later they didn't draw a line between intended and unintended. 

Archived