PS4 vs mobile

ScreamingViolet

I’ve been playing ark mobile on my iPad for long enough to reach lvl80 single player PVE and I absolutely love it (can’t imagine getting to lvl80 if I hated it)

anyway, I just saw that ark is on sale in the PlayStation store for $35 (Australian) or the explorers edition $60 (ark, scorched eart, aberration and extinction(when it’s released)) and was wondering which platform you prefer?

Im basically just wondering if I should get the PS4 version.

I’ve played it momentarily and found it a bit strange, it was hard to know what object I was interacting with as in the mobile version, whatever you r interacting with, be it a tree, a Dino, building etc etc it becomes highlighted so that you know what you’re doing. This kinda put me off of exploring ark on PS4 any further, but damn, a girl loves a sale!!

so I’d love to hear thoughts and opinions about the two and any tips or tricks for someone that’s looking to switch platforms.

And can someone tell me if there’s a way to transfer your game from one to the other? I’m thinking there isn’t, but I’m still hoping ?? 

Archived