Language problem

De2kas

The game can't display foreign characters (like Russian, Chinese etc) in other settings FOR WHATEVER REASON. None of us can see any of those languages, all we get is the [][][] and it's extremely annoying when the whole chat looks like tetris <.< I bet that even if you play Russian settings, you won't be able to see anything but [][][] from people who play Chinese... I play German and even our € sign only shows as [] lol. Wish they'd change that already >.<

• Volunteer Moderator
2 hours ago, De2kas said:

Hello, why then i start game in "English language" and in any server people, write in Russian language i see it like square, but then i start game in "Russian language" i see normal words?

30 minutes ago, Eanaya said:

The game can't display foreign characters (like Russian, Chinese etc) in other settings FOR WHATEVER REASON. None of us can see any of those languages, all we get is the [][][] and it's extremely annoying when the whole chat looks like tetris <.< I bet that even if you play Russian settings, you won't be able to see anything but [][][] from people who play Chinese... I play German and even our € sign only shows as [] lol. Wish they'd change that already >.<

• Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, Eanaya said:

Oh wow I've never even heard of that and people literally complain about box language all the time (so probably noone is using it). Is it allowed on officials though or can it cause any problems? If a, yes and b, no it's def a very nice thing to have ?

I've been using it for as long as I can remember on officials. This is basically just a language pack, so won't get you in trouble with BE. ?

Archived