Argentavis picking

Echion

Hello,

I switched my SP from PvE to PvP I remember it didn't work right away. Now I can pick wild again. 

So I guess best advice is to keep you game mode for each map (pvp mode or pve mode). No wild carry in PvE.

Nothing stops players from transfer from SP PvE map to a SP PvP map just write down your server settings.

I guess player servers could have the same upstart problem as single player (SP).

Regards,

Ariana 

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, ArianaGaming said:

Hello,

I switched my SP from PvE to PvP I remember it didn't work right away. Now I can pick wild again. 

So I guess best advice is to keep you game mode for each map (pvp mode or pve mode). No wild carry in PvE.

Nothing stops players from transfer from SP PvE map to a SP PvP map just write down your server settings.

I guess player servers could have the same upstart problem as single player (SP).

Regards,

Ariana 

What you said has nothing to do with what the OP is talking about.

On PvE servers flyer pickup is disabled, yet with the new Argent beak grab it can pick up certain dinos. If flyer pickup is disabled on official PvE servers, and an Argent can grab a dino in its beak then that is likely a bug.

1 hour ago, GP said:

What you said has nothing to do with what the OP is talking about.

On PvE servers flyer pickup is disabled, yet with the new Argent beak grab it can pick up certain dinos. If flyer pickup is disabled on official PvE servers, and an Argent can grab a dino in its beak then that is likely a bug.

Hello,

I switched to PvE in single player to try it out (PvE=true) and picked one Dilo in Argents beak. Should not work on Official servers as a Dilo can make much damage over time. Just confirmed.

Regards,

Ariana 

Archived