Rock Drake Turret Soakers

xEGxShinobuu

4 hours ago, Vaculity said:

Uh, no.Nameless venom only restores 100HP for Drakes when compared to sweet veggie cakes for Stegos. You are gonna need a lot of venoms if you even think about doing that.

I figured that a combination of venom and plant z would be enough. It's not like nameless are hard to find.

4 hours ago, xEGxShinobuu said:

I figured that a combination of venom and plant z would be enough. It's not like nameless are hard to find.

With Plant Z, you can soak with practically anything that takes the hit instead of you.

But yea, you can soak with a Rock Drake with a good saddle. You'll have to take a LOT more breaks though.

1 hour ago, Frogspoison said:

With Plant Z, you can soak with practically anything that takes the hit instead of you.

But yea, you can soak with a Rock Drake with a good saddle. You'll have to take a LOT more breaks though.

I figured that would end up being the case. I wanted to ask because I was hoping to scout with my drake, but if a base was lightly defended(by abb standards) i'd offline soak the turrets, then come back to finish the job with another tame. It helps that most abb servers on Console barely reach over 10 pop, so i'd be able to take my time with it for the most part.

Archived