how to get metal in abberration'

rayisnub

hi i want to get toones of metal in this map but i am duo so no crabs or stuff of that sort any smaller tames tjhatd be the abberrant verion of an argentavis?

Ok, all these responses are great but whether you have an anky/kark or not the best way to get metal is the enterance to the top left surface. That cave is full of rocks and they are all metal rocks. Also, it is in green and thus away from big predators. The only thing is the enterance to that cave has spores so bring some mushrooms to counter it. Also, nameless spawn in bulk there so bring a glowpet. If you have a glowpet and deal with the spores at the enterance then that place has no dangers at all and is the fastest/safest/best way to get metal. With my anky I can get a good 70 stacks of metal out before clearing it of rocks. If you need a good glowpet pm me here or add me on steam. I have great glowpets and sell according to what people can get. So it will be cheap for you. Best of luck!

I use cave in green zone, Karky(3,8K weight )+anky (700+ dmg)
In 15 min i get like 14K raw metal.
+ need light pet,hazard suit/mushrooms
Yea my kark is 3.5k and anky is 580 but I get about the same amount from the cave. To get that much metal from blue would take like 20x the time and is much more dangerous/frustrating. Not to mention that you can farm during the day and as long as you bring a Drake you can gather element ore/surface drops too :)

1 hour ago, Sneakysmegal said:

Yea my kark is 3.5k and anky is 580 but I get about the same amount from the cave. To get that much metal from blue would take like 20x the time and is much more dangerous/frustrating. Not to mention that you can farm during the day and as long as you bring a Drake you can gather element ore/surface drops too :)

what blue is so easy i dont get what ppl find so hard about it and its litterally filled with metal

we come for element ore in two ppl. 
One karki/anky
second reaper

in 10 min i have like 3,5K weight in ore [emoji4]   do it when x2
Lol I don't bother. In the time it takes to get a kark over there I can have been in and out with a Drake and pickaxe. And I don't need that much ore lol in 5 mins I can get enough ore for 100 element. The annoying part is waiting for batteries to fill and nodes to reboot

hi i want to get toones of metal in this map but i am duo so no crabs or stuff of that sort any smaller tames tjhatd be the abberrant verion of an argentavis?

Also being duo is easy. I'm solo and I've gotten every dino that I have interest in. The only bad part is breeding is much more demanding solo but duo is no biggie.

5 hours ago, Sneakysmegal said:

Exactly which cave are you all talking about? I tend to get most of my metal from the SW surface, with the red obe. The intial area is full of metal rocks and I have yet to come across even a Seeker sticking to that area, but its not accessible during the day, and going for more then ~5k metal means risking reapers, which is basically a no-go on a Karkinos with an Anky.

Exactly which cave are you all talking about? I tend to get most of my metal from the SW surface, with the red obe. The intial area is full of metal rocks and I have yet to come across even a Seeker sticking to that area, but its not accessible during the day, and going for more then ~5k metal means risking reapers, which is basically a no-go on a Karkinos with an Anky.
The cave I go to is the NW enterance to surface. To the left of fertile lake. The one with hallucinating spores at the enterance. The whole area from those spores up to the ledge to surface is safe during the day and with a decent anky and kark you can get about 60 stacks in one run.

4 hours ago, Sneakysmegal said:
4 hours ago, Frogspoison said:

The cave I go to is the NW enterance to surface. To the left of fertile lake. The one with hallucinating spores at the enterance. The whole area from those spores up to the ledge to surface is safe during the day and with a decent anky and kark you can get about 60 stacks in one run.

Thanks for this info!

Archived