BlazerRare

2 hours ago, Wazzamaniac said:

Tek armor, for all intents and purposes is the equivalent of ramshackle/apprentice flak. So not useful at all, I am sad to say

And especially sad it doesnt protect from radiation.

I think OP is preparing to be attacked from someone with Tek. Chances are the tribe wont use much tek outside maybe a rex saddle or tek rifle. Normal turrets will shred anyone wearing Tek. Tek building pieces on the other hand are very useful and require more c4 than metal.

All in all, defend like a normal raid but expect them to have many resources if they have Tek

56 minutes ago, d1nk said:

And especially sad it doesnt protect from radiation.

I think OP is preparing to be attacked from someone with Tek. Chances are the tribe wont use much tek outside maybe a rex saddle or tek rifle. Normal turrets will shred anyone wearing Tek. Tek building pieces on the other hand are very useful and require more c4 than metal.

All in all, defend like a normal raid but expect them to have many resources if they have Tek

The only thing tek is useful for, is protecting from torpor.

someone attacking with TEK will 99% of the time have a FOB with a transmitter and force field, unless they have loads of element then they might have a rex tek saddle or 2.. 

tek rifle doesnt have the same range as a turret. the amour on the tek suite is only 180, so its way less than flak. so in a normal raid where you will loose many sets on gear. they will use high level Flak, and not even riot gear. 

REX TEK saddle with a REX with 50K HP they might get close enough for long enough to take out turrets. move back to the force field, swap REX and repeat.. 

5 hours ago, BlazerRare said:

So I was woundering how strong is Tek armor is against Turrets of all kind and how strong is it against none tek equipment like guns turrets explosives dinos stuff like that. I have a feeling ima get raided soon and i want to know the best way to defend myself thank you?!?!?!?!?!

switch between turrents and x plants as many as you can get. and look for blind spots to avoid ground invasions

Archived