Carno and allosaurus

Alegendkiller93

1 hour ago, Alegendkiller93 said:

When will the fix the way the Carno runs.  It needs to be fixed cause they run like bulls and it don't seem right.  And the allosaurus head needs to be fix the bumps on its head are to big and don't look like the real life allo head 

Neither of these dinos are even meant to be the real life versions. Theyre genetically engineered mimics.

As @Wazzamaniac said, Ark's lore tell us that it is an experiment of sorts, and it has always been the case that the animals are "inspired" on the original versions of Earth, but they are genetically different all the same, different strains from the originals. 

However, there is a good portion of the community that wants the Carno to go thru a TLC pass, which could revise abilities and/or its visual. The Allosaurus has not come up often in the TLC thread (if at all, sorry can't recall), but after seeing the wonderful job they did with the Rex I am kinda hoping that the Allosaurus gets at least the bone and muscle treatment they gave the Rex. The Rex is so much more fluid in its animation than its older counter part. Do keep in mind though that the Allosaurus is not hurting as bad as the Carno or Bronto for a TLC pass and it is counted among the newer creatures, so the TLC urgency or need for Allo is slim at this point, if at all. PS: I am also a huge fan of the Allo's skull shape, so I do get what your saying, it was cool enough, why temper with it, right?

One can always hope though, but Wildcard has announced that after TLC 2 (next week) they will focus on bugs and other quality of life updates rather then additional TLC anytime soon. Which is kinda sad, but I get it. Its a good call in my opinion.

Archived