video Project Pandora by Darkling

DamanWeylin

From Darkling: Built with S+ using default settings no cheeky foundationless building here!!!

From Me: F###, that thing is big!

Due to issues, Darkling has been unable to join the forums, I am posting this here on his behalf, go checkout his channel and give him a thumbs up and subscribe to be kept up to date as he puts out his Project Pandora series.

If you want to talk to Darkling directly check out his Discord, he is always happy to provide input on builds: https://discord.gg/3CJRNjy

• Volunteer Moderator

@DamanWeylin Impressive builds! You should tell him to enter the Community Crunch Contests.

55 minutes ago, DamanWeylin said:

Due to issues, Darkling has been unable to join the forums

What kind of issue? Not receiving the validation email? Either way, tell him to email eli@studiowildcard.com  and he should be able to assist him with that.

10 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

@DamanWeylin Impressive builds! You should tell him to enter the Community Crunch Contests.

What kind of issue? Not receiving the validation email? Either way, tell him to email eli@studiowildcard.com  and he should be able to assist him with that.

Well It has taken a year but finally got forum access.  Thanks for that email address I finally got steered in a direction to fix the issues with the validation process!  

I've been wanting to submit builds for quite some time as I have a number of large constructions.  

2 hours ago, ThePilgrim said:

That's a really unique design nice work man, the clown thing is creepy af, but I was scared for life by the Poltergeist movie and IT as a child, but still nice build :)

Here is an outtake reel I did after the base tour, if you don't want to watch the whole thing jump to about 3:55 and see us get back at that **** clown ? 

https://youtu.be/_YraZrzRXrs?list=PLPjZlcXNBeEu8gf-Ntkm4DgbuAKbIuw5G

Archived