Tek tier On scorched Earth

Chickenhead455

5 hours ago, Chickenhead455 said:

I was Going to an obilisk to summon the brood mother but then I realized it Just said Manticore Summon... So then I wondered " Then how on earth do you even unlock tekgrams in Scorched Earth???

You don't. Only the engrams manticore unlocks. Wildcards idea is to force you to play in a mega tribe and own all 4 maps in order to collect the engrams you want. You'll have to do the island bosses on the island and aberration on ab 

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/9/2018 at 2:21 AM, Mjsechrest said:

You don't. Only the engrams manticore unlocks. Wildcards idea is to force you to play in a mega tribe and own all 4 maps in order to collect the engrams you want. You'll have to do the island bosses on the island and aberration on ab 

That, or if you are feeling a tad lazy, Center and Ragnarok. However, most of them still use the old boss mechanics, so its better to just stick to the Island.

11 hours ago, Vaculity said:

Godlike rex stat won't help if the giant ape (Not bothered to spell the name) can 1-shot you with its boulder even when mounted using its old setting.

Its the only way because the 1 shot boulder attack is an intended mechanic for the center. Still haven't figured out why WC put such a difficult mechanic in the boss fight. My tribe assumes that its because the amount of tek engrams you can learn at once since you're fighting both the megapithecus and broodmother.

17 minutes ago, WildlandsGaming said:

Its the only way because the 1 shot boulder attack is an intended mechanic for the center. Still haven't figured out why WC put such a difficult mechanic in the boss fight. My tribe assumes that its because the amount of tek engrams you can learn at once since you're fighting both the megapithecus and broodmother.

Compare that to the weakling bosses that are alpha ragnarok... Something doesnt add up

3 minutes ago, Wazzamaniac said:

Compare that to the weakling bosses that are alpha ragnarok... Something doesnt add up

Your right it doesn't add up, but its just how it is until the center gets another update that changes this. I truly believe that the center needs more tlc. The center also came out before tek tier was added and no one did the boss fights because there was no reason to, but ragnarok came after tek tier. That might be a small factor thoughts?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived