Nitrado No Admin Commands

Just curious/wondering if anyone knows how to fix Admin Commands or is still a problem that has to be fixed on Wildcards/Nitrado side?

Because I have a dedicated Rag server &  I got off my mount near the top of a mountain & I fazed through the ground & got stuck on rocks in the falling animation.  After my food & water ran out, I died. I was able to spawn at my bed I used my flyer to get backup the mountain to other mount. I could angle my camera & see my dead body but I was not able to get my stuff. The only thing I want to get back was my mastercraft longneck rifle.  So I went to go use admin commands to spawn it back in but nothing was working. I then realized adman logging was disabled. I know I had it enabled in the server settings but as far as I can tell this is a problem that's gone back several months & I was curious to know if it's been fixed or hasn't been fixed or if there's a work around or troubleshoot I can do?

Admin commands work fine for me.
You do know that you need to put in the password then 'Request Admin' to access the Admin Commands, right?

If so, I don't know what the issue could be. If not, well that's what you need to do. You'll find the password under your server settings, and you can even change it if you'd prefer. Then you just put it into the admin command line, select 'Request Admin', and then it will allow you to use the commands. You also have to use 'cheat' before every line, unlock if you were using admin commands in single-player.

As said above you must give yourself admin by entering your admin password. This method has worked since day 1 for Nitrado. I also wanted to clarify that the "admin logging" setting does not enable or disable admin commands. All that setting does is make it so your admin commands show up in chat. For some reason on Nitrado servers the only people who see it appear in chat though are the other admins. It also appears in the log files if you have the correct settings turned on for your server.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The use of the Admin / Cheat commands are as follows. 

In the console type the following:

enablecheats yourpasswordhere    

Once submited, Admin commands are available. Most admin commands begin with "Cheat "   

For example, The force tame command. "Cheat DoTame"

17 hours ago, DreadLord757 said:

The use of the Admin / Cheat commands are as follows. 

In the console type the following:

enablecheats yourpasswordhere    

Once submited, Admin commands are available. Most admin commands begin with "Cheat "   

For example, The force tame command. "Cheat DoTame"

Press F1 on an Xbox controller?

Archived