Anyone have an answer?

AllofaSutton

1 minute ago, AllofaSutton said:

Is there a way to transfer your character from one server to another? I really don’t want to start over but would like to try other maps also. 

My friend said he’s heard of people doing it so I was wonder if someone could tell me how. We are both new at this. 

If you are on official servers, yes. If you're on unofficial servers, technically yes, but the server admin of the server you are transferring to must allow it.

Is there a way to transfer your character from one server to another? I really don’t want to start over but would like to try other maps also. 
My friend said he’s heard of people doing it so I was wonder if someone could tell me how. We are both new at this. 
If you play on official, or unofficial that allows transferring, you can go to any obelisk or air drop and click transfer to another server. Any items that have a timer showing will be dropped upon transfer unless you upload those first. But to upload them to must wait till there's no timer showing on them. At which point, you can just transfer your character anyways and your items will go with you.

• 2 weeks later...

Or drops that come from the sky. You can transfer your character, tames, and gear through drops or an obelisk. Maybe in the future shinehorns from aberration. Oh and tech transmitters are things you can build that you can transfer out of but is end game stuff you don't need to worry about that for a while. Tames and gear have a 24 hour timer on them before they just despawn and characters can stay for what I'm assuming is forever after being uploaded.

10 minutes ago, cattafett said:

soz for the highjack but is there any way to just upload a character to the ob without transferring to another server?

i want to take my rag & SE guys to the island for the boss fights but my island guy is there or will i have to transfer him to a 4th server?

just transfer your island guy to any random server then dont select a spawn point instead exit the game that guy will then just be sitting in the cloud and you can download him back onto the  island once your other guys are off

20 minutes ago, BookofBlade said:

just transfer your island guy to any random server then dont select a spawn point instead exit the game that guy will then just be sitting in the cloud and you can download him back onto the  island once your other guys are off

Am also trying to transfer but my list is empty. Does anyone know how to get servers to show on the list? My dedicated and have all the transfers allowed 

Archived