Reaper Queen Pregnancy Command

PuffyPony

Does anyone know a command that will add the Reaper pregnancy to your character? I tried (and succeeded) to get Reaper pregnant, but ARK decided to eat the baby (I know about radiation killing it, but I had a Hazmat suit on so that shouldn't have been the issue). I'd like to recover the effect without going through that whole ordeal again if possible

There is no such command. More even, since the baby level depends on Queen's level and exp gained while pregnant, I don't think there's a way to have one since we can't even have a command for leveled fert eggs.

If you're gonna use commands, you could also try to make the pregnancy easied with them. y'know. infinitestats + god while taking her down, removing god just in case it disables pregnancy... That kind of things

Just now, Dazaroc said:

There is no such command. More even, since the baby level depends on Queen's level and exp gained while pregnant, I don't think there's a way to have one since we can't even have a command for leveled fert eggs.

If you're gonna use commands, you could also try to make the pregnancy easied with them. y'know. infinitestats + god while taking her down, removing god just in case it disables pregnancy... That kind of things

I was kinda worried that may be the case. Alas. Thanks for the tip

• 1 month later...
On 21/12/2017 at 9:06 AM, Dazaroc said:

i believe there is a command for fert eggs. i know that there is a command for fert wyvern eggs but thats all i know.

9 hours ago, CoreyGamer04 said:

i believe there is a command for fert eggs. i know that there is a command for fert wyvern eggs but thats all i know.

Those commands don't really work at all. You can only spawn a lvl 1 dino from them.

If you just want the dino, you could also spawn him, givetome, dinobabyage0 or smth like that, unclaim and claim it, but it wont give you the same kind of Reaper king the queen does, since there are like 5 different "reaper kings" species.

I still recommend you to do my first recommendation

8 hours ago, Dazaroc said:

Those commands don't really work at all. You can only spawn a lvl 1 dino from them.

If you just want the dino, you could also spawn him, givetome, dinobabyage0 or smth like that, unclaim and claim it, but it wont give you the same kind of Reaper king the queen does, since there are like 5 different "reaper kings" species.

I still recommend you to do my first recommendation

I saw on the wiki a command to spawn "tamed reaper king" so I guess this is this kind of reaper you get by getting impregnated

Xenomorph_Character_BP_Male_Tamed_C    (https://ark.gamepedia.com/Creature_IDs)

Like said above, spawn it, force tame it, setbabyage 0,01 (0 didn't worked to me with other creatures), unclaim, claim it again (so you can imprint it) and done =)

1 hour ago, Thegeekgroundhog said:

I saw on the wiki a command to spawn "tamed reaper king" so I guess this is this kind of reaper you get by getting impregnated

Xenomorph_Character_BP_Male_Tamed_C    (https://ark.gamepedia.com/Creature_IDs)

Like said above, spawn it, force tame it, setbabyage 0,01 (0 didn't worked to me with other creatures), unclaim, claim it again (so you can imprint it) and done =)

This is what I wound up doing. Little bit cheesed IMO... it'd be nice to have the command where you can specify the baby level, i.e.

"cheat giveplayereffect reaperpregnancy [Magnitude, in this case level] [Duration, irrelevant for Reaper pregnancy since it's based on mating timers]"

8 minutes ago, PuffyPony said:

This is what I wound up doing. Little bit cheesed IMO... it'd be nice to have the command where you can specify the baby level, i.e.

"cheat giveplayereffect reaperpregnancy [Magnitude, in this case level] [Duration, irrelevant for Reaper pregnancy since it's based on mating timers]"

Might be a bit more complicated than you think.

Its like the system needs to determine the father/mother of the baby before a fertilized egg will appear as their level and stats (and gender) are randomized based on said parent's stat. As mentioned, a spawned egg never has any info of the parents, thus a level 1 with a level 1 crap stat.

Same goes for Wyvern/Drake/Reaper. They are "domesticated" from wild, and also follows the same pattern as every other baby-born dino.

Archived