Please no transfer of aberration to other maps

Dwarvindoor

DONT MAKE IT LIKE DIS. Have you seen the dmg of the basilisk? if your not going to fix your game before making new problems. whats the point? me personally I dont really care about the lag it can be better but its kinda garbage and you guys are working on it but your making bad desicins if your going to let downloading and uploading of aberration creatures especially if you can breed them.

1) OMG that poor use of English.
2) No one knows what damage the Basilisk does. The video you saw was from an unidentified build. You do not know what changes were made to it since then.
3) Of course you can transfer new dinosaurs off of Aberration. It is pretty mapist to not allow it for Aberration but allow it for other maps (Wyverns replace so many other mounts).

52 minutes ago, PaleoJoe said:

1) OMG that poor use of English.
2) No one knows what damage the Basilisk does. The video you saw was from an unidentified build. You do not know what changes were made to it since then.
3) Of course you can transfer new dinosaurs off of Aberration. It is pretty mapist to not allow it for Aberration but allow it for other maps (Wyverns replace so many other mounts).

Mapist xD But what is this build from which people are seeing the Basilisk? I'm super curious.

But I'm all for transferring creatures from Aberration to other maps. Heck, on the server I'm setting up for my friends and I, Aberration dinos and blueprints will be the rewards for community events.

||EDIT|| Woahhhhhh okay so I found the footage, and hot dang does the Basilisk look amazing! I'm glad they're adding more end-game competitors to stuff like the Rex and Wyvern. I cannot wait to tame me one of those

30 minutes ago, Rhinenorr said:

We already can't transfer things to abberation, and now you want to make it so you can't transfer off of too? What purpose would that map serve then. Might as well just release a cool graphic of space landscape and call it a day. You blow my mind. Do you even play ark? 

Well, maybe I'm not updated.. But are you sure we can't transfer to the abberation map?

We already can't transfer things to abberation, and now you want to make it so you can't transfer off of too? What purpose would that map serve then. Might as well just release a cool graphic of space landscape and call it a day. You blow my mind. Do you even play ark? 
The correct wording is....ahem..... "Do you even Ark, bro?"

On 12/12/2017 at 2:55 AM, J0hnnySw1f7 said:
On 12/11/2017 at 9:57 PM, mackyishere said:
They said in the aberration stream

I can second this. The reason is to fully prevent fliers from abberation.

But why not just disable fliers and anything else they want from being transferred to Aberration, why disable everything?

Archived