Ragnarok Dino Cap

MasterFakka

• 2 weeks later...

First off, don't play solo on unofficial, Official doesn't mean better.

My unofficial Cluster would love to have you, vanilla with 4x rates. You can play solo or join up with a tribe that is recruiting

That being said, I use to be apart of an alpha tribe for a couple servers. they didn't let anyone live on the server. Options, Solo play hidden till they find you and kill you while you are taming or move servers. If you really want to live on that server with a looming constant threat, then I got some spots.

First option, Cavernous Caves is a great location to work on. You want to stay hidden with little bit building of supplies and go in all at once and make a claim there. It has two water accesses to the ocean. Great way to sneak out if you need to. No one checks down there as much compared to the rest of the server. Build compact and get levels for turrets. That have spots to build farms. Tree house platforms you can build off the ground. It is just a thought but if you get in a fight down there, you will have home turf as people get lost down there often.

Second spot, I call them greek islands. It is north of the SE islands in the SW. There is a small cave with a long set of ladders and limited water access. Build at the bottom of the cave till you are ready to defend and expand up top. Mount up a raft and head on down. The island is all herbivores, less threats then caves but alphas check those islands more often then the cave.

Third option,  is the Lava Cave. No one farms there, you will need to build a lot of AC around the place but you wont have people checking in there. Also raiding that place would be hell. No need for a door. Just got to have the bullets to defend yourself.

Last option is to wait till Dec 12th with the Aber lauch. Transfer your character to an Aber server and get the engram for wall platforms. This opens a lot of possibilities.

I wish you the best of luck on your solo adventure.

• 2 months later...

Most if not all ragnarok servers PS4 are at tame limit. To many creatures on the ark. solo players have like 50 rexes and 50 wyverns. Then there massive kibble farms. Ark has set personal tame limit to 500 but not sure they have raised the tame cap. And the pillar situation is out of control. Will ARK fix this or blow it like the whole duping situation?Its a great game i love it.Been playing since it was in beta.What do we do? There is new players joining everday that Can't get the full wonderful experience that we had playing this game.Will this be fixed.Ark does need TLC update  but not only for dinos.For players to....

On 11/17/2017 at 10:13 AM, MasterFakka said:

Hi Guys.

can anyone tell me a PVE Ragnarok server that has no dino cap at the moment.

because i'm trying to tame a Griffin. and it says "too many tames in the ARK"

If you're playing on Official servers they all have a dino cap. Your only hope of finding non-capped servers are Unofficial and/or private servers.

Archived