How to put unconcious bodies on your mount?

TylerTheDoctor

So, I've noticed on the loading screen, there is a 'hint' that says something along the lines "You can drag unconscious bodies, you can even put them on your mount!".. well that's the thing.. I've yet to find out how to out a body on a mount. I've tried just abut everything :(

Has anyone found out how? Or is this just something that isn't working yet?

1 hour ago, TylerTheDoctor said:

So, I've noticed on the loading screen, there is a 'hint' that says something along the lines "You can drag unconscious bodies, you can even put them on your mount!".. well that's the thing.. I've yet to find out how to out a body on a mount. I've tried just abut everything :(

Has anyone found out how? Or is this just something that isn't working yet?

I believe you were reading about the grappling hook which will be in the next update 235, so it is not in the game yet.

I see it is scheduled for today!

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, Reclucy said:

I believe you were reading about the grappling hook which will be in the next update 235, so it is not in the game yet.

I see it is scheduled for today!

I'm not sure if the reference in the loading screen is referring to the grappling hook. I don't think they'd have that in the loading screen before the item comes out in the patch. But of course the grappling hook will probably make it easier to do, but i think it was referring to the old grab and drag.

5 minutes ago, GamerPerfection said:

I'm not sure if the reference in the loading screen is referring to the grappling hook. I don't think they'd have that in the loading screen before the item comes out in the patch. But of course the grappling hook will probably make it easier to do, but i think it was referring to the old grab and drag.

Of course, you are correct.  (Duh moment)

Archived