Shoutout to Jat

BombSquid

I just wanted to give notice to how active Jat has been on the forums recently and am glad to see it! I know they get a rough time for their game, but in the end it is a great game. I mean why would people come to the forums and why would they still play it? So keep on working hard guys at WildCard! Love your work!

It's hard to read the forums with the number of complaints sometimes. But they have to remember, these are passionate people who love the game and want it to succeed and get better. Myself included. I gave up playing WOW since 2008 to playing ARK instead for the past ~1700 hours, and I see no end in sight. I freaking love this game. I post because I sincerely care. It's def good seeing the devs chatting it up here.

37 minutes ago, CriD said:

He's been active? Lol I been tweeting and posting topics about the cross ark cluster problem since launch. @Jat deva dont know, @lilpanda read it but blew it off, "oh I haven't heard of that problem" and after I explained never got anything back.  Yeah that's the dev team we supported since launch, yessir

He did mention in a topic I started that they know there are having a problem having good communication with community and they are working on it. Jat has been active in the forum in the pass few days so they are trying. 

On 9/15/2017 at 7:54 PM, Danouk said:

He did mention in a topic I started that they know there are having a problem having good communication with community and they are working on it. Jat has been active in the forum in the pass few days so they are trying. 

On 9/15/2017 at 9:44 PM, ForzaProiettile said:

He may be active but he still plays dodge with the questions. 

He probably isn't able to give you any answers for certain things. Keep in mind that he probably doesn't want to answer certain questions because he doesn't want to give false hope, or he just can't release certain information right now.

Archived