Multi-Platform Official Release Server Discussion Mega-Thread

SHAYATHEGREAT

Just now, LittleRedReaper said:

We are staying on our legacy too. Off topic yes, but I like to see that other people are sticking by legacy as well! 2 years of work is a lot to lose.

I already wiped myself a couple of times. I don't mind starting over, I just don't like the waiting, the lying, the promises.... the least they could do is give us a 3x boost on farming for the next 24 hours(when the server are up on console obviously).

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Reese150 said:

Can't find sessions for official on xbox one. Are the xb1 servers up yet? I checked legacy servers and nothinges is showing. Trying to get home to 70.

This is what Jen said about an hour ago

Jen  ✈️ PAX West @bubblywums 52m52 minutes ago

PS4 unofficial servers are now rolling out. Official Xbox servers are approximately 2 hours away currently. Thanks for your patience!

I want servers up:Rex:

9 minutes ago, Lucifina said:

Well luckily I didn't take off work to play this all day... Damn they really dropped the ball on this :-(

Tried to check out ragnarok map on single player only to see you have to ascend to access it... DILO  I think I'll be staying on my Legacy Server LoL

All u have to do to ascend is go  to island then do cheat playercommand Ascend then do it again but instead of 1 put 2

9 minutes ago, Lucifina said:

Well luckily I didn't take off work to play this all day... Damn they really dropped the ball on this :-(

Tried to check out ragnarok map on single player only to see you have to ascend to access it... DILO  I think I'll be staying on my Legacy Server LoL

Hey if you want to check out ragnarok on singleplayer and dont want to ascend via the tek cave:

1)Load up the island map, open the admin command bar and type:

playercommand Ascend2

2)Exit to main menu and select the ragnarok map. 

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Multi-Platform Official Release Server Discussion Mega-Thread

Archived