Swamp Fever

Taconite

Just now, Taconite said:

So now that we are starting fresh, how long do you think it will be until a wandering surviver runs up and kisses an infected leech?

You'll see people yelling at each other within the first hour of the servers being up.

"Stay away from me!"

"So-and-so has swamp fever, stay away from them!"

"Swamp fever spotted over here, be careful!"

Kinda like how it was when swamp fever was introduced. It was a pretty fun time.

A few months back an ally tribe asked me to do the easy monkey boss with them. They told me they had seen a video where people was parachuting back over the bridge to a ledge (its patched now btw lol)  and shooting the monkey from there. I said yeah and me and 4 others went to green ob to start the boss tribute. After we initiated the tribute a noob with swamp fever comes running up and infects us all. We killed him and then was teleported to the arena. It was there that we made a fatal discovery...... Because we all had swamp fever we was all encumbered with bullets/fur armor etc.. we had to throw away half the bullets just to move quick enough. Because sorting our inventory out had taken so long after we got over the bridge before anyone could do anything the monkey had killed us all. That lil noob just cost us the boss fight lol rip asc fab pistols and a ton of bullets.

49 minutes ago, myksta0121 said:

A few months back an ally tribe asked me to do the easy monkey boss with them. They told me they had seen a video where people was parachuting back over the bridge to a ledge (its patched now btw lol)  and shooting the monkey from there. I said yeah and me and 4 others went to green ob to start the boss tribute. After we initiated the tribute a noob with swamp fever comes running up and infects us all. We killed him and then was teleported to the arena. It was there that we made a fatal discovery...... Because we all had swamp fever we was all encumbered with bullets/fur armor etc.. we had to throw away half the bullets just to move quick enough. Because sorting our inventory out had taken so long after we got over the bridge before anyone could do anything the monkey had killed us all. That lil noob just cost us the boss fight lol rip asc fab pistols and a ton of bullets.

lol oh wow thats awful but also very funny

1 hour ago, myksta0121 said:

Damn rip the dream bud ? the chances of that tho. Gotta give it to the noob lol

2 minutes ago, Mistuhhpalmer said:

Damn rip the dream bud ? the chances of that tho. Gotta give it to the noob lol

Lol yeah can look back on it now and laugh, was very mad at the time tho, i'd spent all day grinding out bullets. But meh was probably karma for trying to do the boss using an exploit lol. Did it the next day on hard so wasn't to bad.

Archived