Hidden base with pteranodon pen?

Serve

1 hour ago, Serve said:

I'm trying to play the center pvp solo all I want is a pteranodon for getting around raiding and such. Need a good base layout I like to keep my bases small and hidden any suggestions? 

Redwoods.

Directly above the open resource cave, straight up the cliff is a tiny little nook that a small base can be built in, and it can house a few birds.

1 hour ago, l4m3r said:

If i play solo i make a Raft and drive out to nowhere in the sea where normaly no fish is an no player around. That should help you for the first few days to save you Pt. Also you have a Mobile Base and you can catch some dodos for and plant some carrots for Pt Kibble.

What about Leeds? They kill most of rafts those days

If you Move to Areas where no Fish is there are no Leeds .... but yes its gain a bit more Dangerous outside but still on Sea the best Option to live the first day/s . Escaply on the Center the Sea is so Huge there are alot of Zone near to Zero Fishes inside the Water.. It can Happen that you meat a Leedsichthys but they are Rare very Rare and you have very bad Luck if you meat him its far more Dangerous on Land. And the  Fact that you can expext that no one steal your Fertilizer and you can make your Kibble for PT for start a live in the Air  is many worth escaply if all start on the Sever and beginn from the Scratc you will not rise any Plants the first few Days..

Archived