How to get people to stay on Legacy

SmokeyB

7 hours ago, ciabattaroll said:

8 hours ago, ciabattaroll said:

He's not wrong, though not wholly right either. The plan for release has been revealed a long time ago (i.e. repurposing the older underperforming servers while sparing those that aren't), it's just that the announcement of which of those servers came on such short notice.

Knowing there is a server cut list and knowing which servers are 2 different things. If we go by those standards, Ill help WC in stating the game is going to come to an end sometime in the future. No servers were listed which makes that whole month warning nul and void. When the numbers were released is when you count it as a warning that your server is getting deleted, action is required.

44 minutes ago, Palenor said:

They did warn us, over a month ago they would be removing servers that are underused. They did not say they would let us know the exact ones though.

Was not hard to figure out which one might be on list, we had a plan in place in case our SE server went up due to low population, got lucky.

Which servers "might be on the list" and are on the list are completely different statements where one says wait and see if action is required, vs the other says move it or lose it. The arguments used to "defend" the Devs truly are weak.

Just now, VIKAS said:

Because TEK is the cause of all the people duping...

Because dinos only get dupped when tek was in place, because Vaults were Tek related, and Behemot gates.

I wish people would investigate the facts a little before making politics of something that they don't like (Because are so lazy to obtain for themselves).

You could play primitive+, you could made your own server deactivating TEK in it, but no... let ask to wildcard to remove all TEK from his game... serious I'm mad at you.

Regards.

Only for legacy let the new servers keep tek,  we never had tek for two years before its release and no one ever turned around and said hey my tapajara needs lasers. Loads of people enjoyed this game before tek,  the game was better for it,  my best ark memories are all before tek,  doing bosses constantly is no fun,  

If they are calling it legacy let us have our legacy game back,  tek is new and I don't see it being a real part of our EA experience. 

6 minutes ago, SmokeyB said:

Only for legacy let the new servers keep tek,  we never had tek for two years before its release and no one ever turned around and said hey my tapajara needs lasers. Loads of people enjoyed this game before tek,  the game was better for it,  my best ark memories are all before tek,  doing bosses constantly is no fun,  

If they are calling it legacy let us have our legacy game back,  tek is new and I don't see it being a real part of our EA experience. 

SmokeyB you have tell what is your real problem with TEK i'm going to point it clear doing bosses constantly is no fun. And yes in this case I really have to tell you that they have to work in a way that you don't have to do so many bosses runs to mantain a TEK base.

But also I'm going to tell you the same thing that I have writen in other post. Make yourself a little unofficial server, you don't need any kind of super-pc to do it, restrict the TEK engrams and make the changes you really want (there are mods in which TEK is produced throug electronics, or with artefacts I.E) to the game.

The thing is that maybe you don't take in account that the changes would affect all the players in legacy and maybe them don't want TEK to be removed from them without asking them first (here is why i have told you to do your own server).

Regards.

Archived