Trading is pointless now

BlueFox91

I don't see the point in continuing to trade/sell dinosaurs/BPs on legacy. All of the legacy servers will most likely be repurposed a little at a time until there are no more/abandoned. I see people asking for free dinosaurs and "donate" dinosaurs since the kill lists went up. I've been begged for wyverns already. 

I am seeing the trades dying for a bit in the future, at least dinosaur mutations until new breeding lines are produced on the newly repurposed servers.

I wouldn't say it is pointless, but sure it will be less active than it was. Some people may still need some stuff necessary for endgame progression, and if anything it might make people more willing to trade off stuff that they wanted to hold onto previously, so it could even out in a way. Time will tell, but with legacy servers slowly going down over the next several months, I am sure people who want to stay will become more focused on endgame than breeding/building stuff for vanity purposes.

Another tribe merged with my side account...personally i will stay on legacy and now that i have more then enough dinos and stuff to trade,i will sell them cheaper to get less work and to help others who had to move to other legacy servers...but yes,some people asking for free stuff...but they wont get it from me cause its not fair to others

I was hoping to get BPs for the desert cloth gloves and chest, but with the changes to servers there is no longer a point. All the people I became friends with on the island are leaving to a "new" server and I will go with them. Going back to refresh and feed things every day or so. One day that server will be removed. If we would still have customer support, it would be different.

Archived