How I'm thinking of starting up with my 12 man tribe.

PhadeStruck

Just letting everyone know how I'm going to start up, would recommend you do the same or something similar as I have seen get jacked (youtuber) do this and always get loaded straight away.

First off we grind to make a raft, that'll take no more than 10 minutes with 12 of us. ------- 10 minutes

Then we'll make a smithy, make some tools to get stone etc ------- 20 minutes

Cover the raft with a walls and ceilings (stone) ------- 35 minutes

Then head over to the swamp to grab 100 Plant X Seeds, then plant around 4 on the raft. ------- 45-60 minutes (depending on where we spawned)

After that we'll go around to a mountain area to look for some Argy's and 2 Teradon's. ------- 1 hour 40 minutes

Once we've tamed 4 Argy's all over level 100 (after being tamed) and 2 Teradon's, also over level 100 after being tamed, we'll go scout around for a good base location. 5 on birds looking for the location of our base and 7 grinding for metal, one on an Argy (highest weighted Argy). ------- 2 hours 10 minutes

We are taking an estimate that we'll have a good base location within 30 minutes of searching/grinding, so everyone will head back to the raft, and the person who found it will lead us there (they'll show a picture of the location before we go there (show us in a chat). ------- 2 hours 25 minutes

Once we arrive we'll craft some metal foundations as the outside layer and put layers of metal walls up. After that the ceiling will go up. ------- 2 hours 40 minutes

We'll cover the roof with Plant X. ------- 2 hours 45 minutes

While that's growing, we'll have the people on the Argy's going on metal runs non-stop, the two on teradons will look for a griffin level 80+ and the others will go and tame a dodec, anky, and a berry collector - most likely a trike or stego (the second day we'll get a bronto or two). ------- 3 hours 40 minutes

After taming a minimum of one griffin, anky, dodec and berry collector we'll start setting up stone behemoth gates around our base. We would've started stone runs by the time the dodec was tamed. - 5 hours

The base will be all metal as of now (not a massive base but decently sized). and that'll be the grinding for day 1. Then we'll raptor about and do whatever, most likely set up turrets etc and have some people head over to get some oil.

But yeah, timing next to what we're doing it when we think that bit will be done. dont have to copy what we're doing, i would also appreciate some tips so dont be afraid to reply.

Is this going to be a new official server? Because if it is I can spot a long list of flaws with your plan. First and foremost how are you going to get 12 people onto a server that is being competed for by tons of other people. There will not be enough ragnarok servers upon launch for everyone and they likely will be very full. Second of all, most of the things you are planning on building have level requirements that take days of grinding to achieve. Argy saddle for example isn't unlocked until lvl 62. If you are transferring to a legacy ragnarok server then that is differnt and I would advise pre fabbing a base

43 minutes ago, Taconite said:

Is this going to be a new official server? Because if it is I can spot a long list of flaws with your plan. First and foremost how are you going to get 12 people onto a server that is being competed for by tons of other people. There will not be enough ragnarok servers upon launch for everyone and they likely will be very full. Second of all, most of the things you are planning on building have level requirements that take days of grinding to achieve. Argy saddle for example isn't unlocked until lvl 62. If you are transferring to a legacy ragnarok server then that is differnt and I would advise pre fabbing a base

Lol i totally agree about getting on the server to start with however getting to lvl 70 within an hour is easy just craft a ton of rafts and narcotic, its even easier with 12 peoples worth of shared xp.

Nice Plan but with 12 Mans you dont need a Raft .... Just make a small base near an Iron Location to the NE of the Map! Why there you ask. Because there are a lot of Sheeps and there are Bugs running that you can tame for Fertilizer (a lot of them). Kill the sheeps tame a Few Canivores with it ( maybe first a PT and then an Argentavis) after you are Mobile make a Raft and go to an Hidden cave Spot and make you  Great Plots and PLant some X Seeds. While your Xseeds grow tree to lvl up fast as you can (Maybe tame a Rex with Raw Mutton for many Raw Meat and Tame a low lvl Trike for Berry farming. After that just try to get XP that is one of the thing cant be Raidet and you cant be loose :D 

On 23/08/2017 at 9:08 PM, myksta0121 said:

Lol i totally agree about getting on the server to start with however getting to lvl 70 within an hour is easy just craft a ton of rafts and narcotic, its even easier with 12 peoples worth of shared xp.

Some spots makes it very easy for power-leveling. The Highlands for example are almost free of predators, easy trikes to tame for berries and tons of dead whales that yield 200-300 spoiled meat each.

Archived